Friday, February 15, 2008

100 Questions With Goto Yuko

From her home page http://homepage3.nifty.com/gotu_web/profile/100.htm

Guess I'll pick a few of the more interesting ones.

Q5: What are your strong and weak points?
A: Strong point: Can hold my alcohol well. Weak point: No sense of urgency.

Q8: What kind of animal are you like?
A: I'm often called monkey faced. Is it bcos of my ears!?

Q39: A nice guy who is super poor and a jerk who is super rich. Who would you date?
A: Rich guy.

Q47: How much time do you spend bathing? Which part do you start washing?
A: Around one hour. Hair.

Q55: Have you ever been in a long distance relationship?
A: Impossible.

Q58: What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
A: Peep.

Q63: When was the last time you cried? The reason for your tears?
A: Yesterday. I shed manly tears while reading manga.

Q75: How do you deal with "excess" hair?
A: It's a secret.

Q79: What colour underwear do you have mostly?
A: Various.

Q83: Do you believe God exists?
A: I'm a free thinker, but i think it'll be a good thing if God exists.

Q84: If god would grant you a wish what would you wish for?
A: Please give me an OILFIELD.

She sounds like a money-loving manly alcoholic. Kawaii!!!

No comments: