Sunday, February 8, 2009

Odie & I

My plan to finish up the Winter study guide over Chinese New Year didn't materialise, cos my place in Truly Asia didn't have an Internet connection! Kind of wish someone had told me before hand that the subscription was cancelled.

I did watch Ponyo over there, and i grew really fat too so it wasn't a wasted trip. Or was it?

Work these past 2 weeks was really slack, cos i just wrapped up a few projects. Like er, last month. Need to find something to do fast or i'm going to start feeling bored and jaded.

I did send out some really obscure seiyuu lame joke spam through the office mail which no one understood. If you're interested, it goes like this:

Q: Which place in Sunny Island South of Truly Asia is named after a Seiyuu?
A: (Inoue) Marina Square

Need more stim packs....

No comments: