Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Diary of an 11 year old

One evening, while I was at home doing my homework, I heard some people shouting outside. I ignored it and decided to continue solving those horrible calculus problems. Oh wait. I’m supposed to be in primary five. I can’t even do ratios, much less integrate. Anyway, I said what the fucking job and continued with my homework, whatever it may be.

Ok.

I lied.

I was dying to know what happened outside.

So I died.


And went to heaven, which comes complete with Hiro and Sae.


Henrietta and the boob fairy not included. That is a pleasure only hell can offer. Ero no Tsukaima. Tsk tsk.

It's amazing that i'm already getting a bit chubby after just 2 days, must be the high carbo meals served in the cookhouse. Well, at least it's FOC.

綾子ラブ!Seriously, i don't fanboy enough about Ayako.

And Rierie endorses CJ7, perfume and softener. I didn't know that CJ7 actually got renamed Miracle 7 in the Japanese release. So the mention of a Chinese geographical feature is too much for a fanatically nationalistic Japanese audience to take? Hehe. Btw, why is Rierie doing this for free instead of negotiating lucrative endorsement deals? Oh, i forgot she's too busy monster hunting. And that's why i wub her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuko Gotou! And I don't recognize Sae... :( Where is my Miyako?!

Tenma-chan is so cute, yeahm you need to fanboy a bit more about her.

Natsumi/Lavie!!

Committing oneself to 122 episodes of a show isn't a good thing. And I still need to catch up on my CG and MF...

ZeoiNagePotato said...

Tenma?