Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lucky Star's Back!

Kagamisumi, your prayers have been answered. An OVA has been announced for LS. Here's a pic of the ad carrying the announcement. News article at ANN is over here.

Not much has been revealed yet, the studio, cast, release date, number of episodes etc, are all unknown as of now. After a quick look through various forums, it appears to me that there are generally 3 types of responses to this piece of news:

1) "Yay!"
2) "Is it by Kyoani?!"
3) "Where the fuck is Haruhi 2?!?!"

I think Kagamisumi will agree most with this guy though:
19 ひなたちゃん(9才) 2008/05/05(月) 18:47:44.27
かがみん以外イラネ (I want no one else but Kagamin)

We'll be getting more details on 10 May, so just sit tight till then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN

But it has to be done by KyoAni... Else... it's a desecration.

Yeeessssss Kagamin!

Actually I ain't that crazy for LS, still having difficulty keeping up with the crazy amount of shows I'm keeping up with this season. But I'm definitely looking forward to the OVA haha. More Kagamin is always welcomed.

Yahoo!