Monday, November 3, 2008

Drunken Blogging

I’m now hooked on 雨が降る(?), the Linebarrels ED by Sakamoto Maaya. Really beautiful song. This is another example of a sucky show with great music. I swear there were others but I can’t quite remember right now. Brain’s a bit addled by alcohol.

Other new songs that are on my playlist this season:

Motto hade ni ne, Tomato Haruka (Kannagi OP). This one got on my radar more because of the dancing in the OP than anything else. Catchy tune, but I’m kind of getting sick of it already.

Discotheque, Mizuki Nana (Pantsu + Vampire OP). Dancing… Churu churu churu payapa… the choreography for the OP and Nana’s PV are identical if I’m not wrong. Love the churu churu churu payapa. Dun like the censor bats.

Pre-Parade, Kugimi + Kitaeri + Hocchan (Toradora OP). I just like the “pari-pari” bits. Otherwise quite retarded.

Forgot the title, Kemeko Gang (Kemeko DX OP). Crazy. Mad man. Imelda. Jesus, jesus, jesus, kami-sama!

Just Tune / Nagareboshi, can’t remember off-hand (Yozakura Quartet OP/ED). Can’t quite remember which is the OP and which the ED. Both are decent but not breathtakingly decent. Meaning they are not indecent. I might be drunk already.

Town Anthem aka Tsundere Song, Hime-chan (Fukuen Misato?), (Yozakura Quartet Insert). Tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun. Tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun. I seriously hope this comes out in the OST somewhere. Come to think of it we still dun have that musical number from Kurenai. Totally unacceptable. So unbecoming.

Northern Cross, May’n, (Macross F ED / Insert / whatever). Macross is over? Oops. I can sing the whole song now though. Somehow the tongue twistery bits are really fun to sing. Would you pay 100 bucks to watch her sing it live? Somehow I’m starting to think my $8 two-day pass isn’t even going to get me standing room during the gig. Time to break out my PLA surplus binoculars. Wait. Was it Soviet? Can’t quite remember what the PRC guy peddling it for 20 bucks said.

Gravity, m.e.o.v. (Raki Suta insert). Full version just came out. Amazing that the LS Holstein (I dun mean miyuki) is still being milked after one year. My favourite LS song, besides Sore Ga Ai Deshou, which doesn’t really count actually.

And thanks to okto’s split from Vasantham, I no longer get to watch anime in the office (though I caught bits of Tytania on NHK the other day. Dun think its airing, just some documentary.)

No comments: