Thursday, November 27, 2008

Emo Sounds Too Cute

Watched The Sky Crawlers last night with the kagamisumi.

Won’t try to review it cos I’m too lazy to think. To put it in a nicer and more pretentious manner so that I’ll hopefully appear less dumb, I don’t see a need to analyse everything down to every nitty gritty detail. Maybe sometimes there’s just no “who, why, when, where, how”. Without thinking at all, I sat through the whole movie simply enjoying the ambience.

And right now I know not why I am so sad. =p Guess it’s one of those movies which leave a long aftertaste.

With that out of my system, it’s time for random stuff which may or may not have anything to do with anything else.

Mendelian inheritance says like begets like. Therefore lolis give birth to lolis.

Wait, or was that Lemarck?

People who don’t stay for the credits miss the ending.

I’m suffering May’n fatigue. Time to move on. Yes, kagamisumi, you can stop shouting “May’n’s over there!”. I won’t fall for it. My sources say she’s gone home.

Emirin's birthday was yesterday.

That onee-san from the ROC rep office is my new idol. Oh, the eloquence! Diplomats and actors/artistes have much in common I believe.

No comments: