Friday, November 28, 2008

Sky Crawlers and more

Okay so yeah, Sky Crawlers was not bad. As expected, the art for the characters weren't very appealing to me, but the drawing for the backgrounds were surprisingly nice, some looking downright realistic. Not a particularly thought-provoking show, and I also felt quite brain-dead during the show and just let the show bring me around the various places, up in the air and down on the ground. Everyone smokes. Nice music at the end. Mitsuya is cutest.

Also expanded my very limited Gundam knowledge by roughly 300%. Saw the mangas for virtually all the shows I've watched (which was rather shocking to me who lives in the animated world) and saw various figurines here and there (including some very disturbing ones). Oh and a large Asuka Langley figure, which I failed to get a closer look at.

Kusanagi Jr. has the least screentime for a named character.

May'n wasn't around PS when we were there? Aww I'm disappointed, thought I could catch a glimpse of her =P

Emirin's birthday indeed came and gone on Nov 26th. At least I remembered, it's the thought that counts.

Mononoke Hime's soundtrack is awesome. Ashitaka Sekki caught my mum's attention too.

No comments: