Tuesday, August 5, 2008

看什么看!想打架?!

Let’s just talk about the state of public transport on the sunny island where I live, work and watch anime.

On second thought… let’s not. I dun want the Secret Banana Services (SBS) reading this blog. I’m very sure every single organization concerned with public opinion (against them, mostly) has got people trawling blogs and forums.

And on third thought… it’s probably just a perception problem on my part. What right have I to complain about having to run 2 km every morning to get to work because the buses are always packed to the brim with people getting squeezed by the hydraulic doors? Children in Azadistan are trekking 50km for drinking water everyday!! All hail World Class Public Transport!!! 万歳!!!

Oh, one thing the buses are quite good for is entertainment though. (And fitness too, since thanks to them I’m getting my daily cardiovascular workout.) Let’s talk about the fun things that have been happening to me on my daily bus rides.

Encounter with the Reverse-Trap and her Yuri-Friend. Title says it all. Quite a common sight actually, but this particular pair was rather daring, had their arms around each other and stuff. You can’t really blame me for whistling the tune to Candy Boy (though Shoujo Sect’s theme song would have been more fitting, if it had one. Can’t remember.) How did I know the person was a reverse trap? Look out for the Adam’s apple, or lack thereof. For example, this meido-san has a very prominent one:

Cursing Schoolgirls. You have to hear this yourself to truly appreciate the awesomeness, but a brief transcript is the best I can give.

女子生徒A: FUCK YOU.
女子生徒B: Fuck 球? 人家Fuck CB 你Fuck球?

Awesome? Would you rate this higher or lower than fucking job on the awesomeness scale?

Note: I had no idea how CB is written in Chinese. After consulting my trusty dictionary, I found that the archaic word for CB is 膣, pronounced zhi4. That’s probably the ‘chee’ in CB. Googled it and ended up with a bunch of Japanese sites so the kanji is probably used in both languages. And from the context of the sites, I’m guessing it means the same thing in Jap too.

Note 2: I realized I’ve been swearing like a trooper on this blog lately. Well, technically I am a soldier so I guess I’m exempt from politeness, human rights, National Day holidays and all the other trappings of civil society. My vocation?


ASA~ ASA だよ~

No comments: