Friday, September 12, 2008

Dearth of HDD space

So, nowadays my computer is quite disk space-challenged, so unfortunately, couldn't really do much stuff on it as the import for the new drive is taking ages. Anyway, I've finally finished ef - A Tale of Memories. A pretty fun ride, the show raised quite a few interesting concepts and questions such as the the flow of memory and time, and how we take our brain for granted sometimes without thinking of some implications if it ever fails us. Ah oh well, as usual, my favourite character has to be Miyamura Miyako. Adorable, cute, some whackiness and funny voice. Only problem she has is that she kept running away. Why?

[SPOILER]
However, 大将 said that the ending was GAR. I didn't really find it to be gar... thought the ending was rather weird because while Renji's actions were quite... gar, if Chihiro could have just recalled and remember all the stuff to keep it within the 13 hour limit, well, I guess a diary wouldn't have been that critical to her and the novel would have been very much more achievable. I always thought the premise of the show started with Chihiro strictly having a 13 hour limit and thus the story unfolds.
[/SPOILER]

Anyway, I just acquired some pictures from Rie's blog and would like to invite anyone here to play a matching game. Match the hand to the face!

Faces from A-D

Hands from 1-4