Monday, September 1, 2008

First Post Of September, i.e. I'm Rushing Off For Night Shift So There's No Time To Think Of A Proper Title

Somehow, I don’t feel like writing about anime nowadays. I’m still enjoying my daily dose of cartoon pron though; it’s just that nothing has really made me go nuts enough to churn out a post. Things like Nogizaka Haruka’s dad being connected to Mossad cracked me up, but that’s probably a side effect of daily exposure to bad military puns like Exercise Cold Bra and US Marine Corpse. If you look to the right, you’ll see Merry Time Security right above Rierie.

By the way, it’s the first day of September, and at the point I’m writing this I’ve got 42,647,113 seconds until I complete my service and fuck-off. The ORD date is 5 days after Rierie’s 31st birthday, which happens to be this miko’s 23rd birthday.

Some other random January babies here, I love January babies, especially the ones named Rie and Yukana.


Since there seems to be a glut of pics of stocking-ed seiyuu lately, I was planning to put up a Zettai Ryouikki post. But jimone said she was going to do one, so I’ll wait for it. Definitely wouldn’t mind more stuff like this:


That’s Inamura Yuuna.

Actually I’ve never heard of her till now, the number of shows I’ve watched with her in it can be counted on the middle digit of my left hand (she’s got a bit part in Shigofumi). She’s been around for a while though, which means I’ve still got a long way to go in learning about seiyuu appreciation. But don’t ever believe the teachers who tell you that learning is a life-long process. There’s an obvious conflict of interest here as they’d be jobless if you were done learning.

Anyway…

Quiz time!!

Name the following DFCs:


1st row: Kugimi, Hirano Aya, Kadowaki Mai, Tamura Yukari, Someone who looks really familiar but I can’t quite pinpoint who it is
2nd row: Nonaka Ai, Toyoguchi megumi, Horie Yui, Mizuki Nana, Nazuka Kaori
Dunno, Kitamura Eri, Mizuhashi Kaori, Is she the twin of the first person in the row?, Dunno
3rd row: Dunno, The Miko, Dunno, Dunno, Dunno.

My Score: 12/20
Whew, just made it. To be honest, I cheated on one question so it was really 11/20. I would have said Suara if the words "Nazuka Kaori" weren’t plastered over the pic. =p


Don’t you think they look alike?

(Just in case Kagamisumi is confused already: Suara is a singer whereas Nazuka Kaori is Nunally vi Brittania.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!