Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It was a good day to die

Yesterday was a good day.

Firstly, I managed to pass me Eye Pee Pea Tea with flying colours.

万歳!

Secondly, I just told a big fat lie. As far as flying colours are concerned, I flew about as far as the crazy chicken girl in True Tears. But a pass is a pass, and I did set a few all-time personal best scores, so some celebratory Lucky Stripes strips are due. Well, as soon as I think of a knockout punch line that fits neatly into the fourth frame, of course. Alternatively, we can just hang on for a few days for the Raki Suta OVA on Friday, which does actually sound a lot better then some half-baked doujin strip.

Thirdly, somehow a day off from work kind of fell out of the sky and into my lap. Amazing nonsense. Now I’m known as the first to get awarded a day off for writing an imba report, which ironically has been praised as an example of a balanced analysis. The thing is, I didn’t actually write the report bcos it’s been edited so many times I no longer recognize it. Awesome, no? Let’s show them the kind of balanced analysis I’m truly capable of.

“Kagamin has a big head, but she’s totally 2D, so that balances things out.”

What a piece of totally awesome balanced analysis!

I shall now award myself a day off from blogging.


"Are you thinking what I’m thinking, R1?"
"I think I am, R2."

"It’s Seiyuu Mutilation Time!"
"It’s Seiyuu Mutilation Time!"

No comments: