Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I really should start with the title next time

I had the privilege of devising more Truly Asian school exam papers over the weekend, which was a lot of fun since I didn’t have to do it for a living and could afford to sneak apparently innocuous anime references into the questions. For example:

Error Identification

1) Lulu was upset that things did not go his way.

Can you spot the grammatical error in that question? Fans of Code Geass are probably at a disadvantage. =p

Wish I could share the rest of my handiwork here, but it’s an exam paper after all. Even if no one reads this, it’s probably a bad idea. Btw, I still find it amazing that someone who blogs in broken English can get asked to set grammar questions.

(Psst.. here’s a hint for those kids who are lucky enough to randomly come across this post: “The trap had been broken…”.)

Oh well, Lucky Star OVA coming soon on 26 Sep I think, the same day Rierie’s New York gig starts. There’s a nice trailer floating around somewhere on the net. Loved the bit where the gang were in some MMORPG of sorts. And Hatsune Kagamin as well. Can’t wait.

I’ll just spam photos of LS-related seiyuu since cute pics are pretty self-explanatory.








That last one is the best Konata cosplay i've ever seen.

No comments: