Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Art of Catching

Probably caught a flu after getting caught in the rain on the way home after catching Lust, Caution in the cinema. And the movie was about spies getting caught trying to catch a guy in their trap and the steamy scenes probably caught many people's attention but i'm sure no one was caught off guard since I think those 3 minutes probably overshadowed the other 155 for some. Anyway...

I'm just sore all over now.

Myalgia.

Feeling under the weather.

Malaise.

Typical symptoms of influenza. Then again It could have been due to lying in bed for 12 hours straight. I refuse to see a doctor because they are all quacks who can't do a thing about influenza except make you 20 bucks poorer. I'll relieve my symptoms by catching up with all the shows that i've been sitting on these few weeks. So no new content today. Maybe i'll upload the rest of The Legend of Zunderella.

So catch you later.

No comments: