Sunday, March 16, 2008

Truly Asian Trip

Due to unforeseen circumstances i had to leave KL 3 days earlier and couldn't get much ice cream making done. I swept the floor and mopped the toilet though. But, I didn't leave KL empty handed...

I learnt to make delicious milk pudding!! =)

I can't post the recipe here though or i'll get sued worse than if i got odexed.

And that's not the only thing i got. I have managed to add the following titles to my DVD collection:

Maria-sama ga Miteiru (Features Notomami, Itou Shizuka, Ikezawa Haruna, etc. I heard a new season's coming up or something so i thought i'll take a look. Anyway it has lesbians so it can't be too bad.)
Black Lagoon (Toyoguchi Megumi. Action galore.)
Code Geass (Yukana, Koshimizu Ami... Table humping... 'nuff said.)
NHK ni Yokoso (I dunno who's in this one actually, but it looks so wacky i just had to give it a try.)
XXXHolic (Ohara Sayaka, Itou Shizuka... It's by Clamp. My last experience with their work was X the Movie donkey years ago. Just for reference they did Chobits and Cardcaptor Sakura too. Another one with an upcoming season i think.)
Mahoromatic (Kawasumi Ayako!!!! Btw, i dreamt abt her while i was in KL. Dreamt i met her at the supermarket and she drove me home. She was so sweet... =p I think i'm going mad from all the milk pudding and mango sorbet i've been eating for breakfast, lunch and dinner.)
Appleseed Ex Machina (The 1st movie had Matsuoka Yuki but i dunno abt this one)
Vexille (??? Bought this on a whim.)
The Warlords (Chinese movie starring Jet Li, Andy Lau and that Kaneshiro Takeshi. Notice this is the only title in which i can name more guys than girls. Freaking bloody movie full of manly tears. Kaneshiro's sissy-boy face looks bloody out of place in that movie though.)

And there goes all of my salary for the month of February. If you haven't noticed, quite a bit of those are Odexed. =) I think i'll eventually end up with a tonne of Sunrise and Gonzo DVDs. Sadness.

I'm still in Johore btw, won't be back for a few more days. Finally found an internet connection, so i'm updating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah milk pudding sia. Teach me!

Your spree is crazy la. So many mecha/fighting genre one. Heard about mahoromatic, dunno nice or not. Some meido thing?

And 2 random buys. Win.

Heard KyoAni is going silent for the next season. Sad sia.

PS: And yes, your brain probably turned into mush after overload of sweet stuff. It's perfect time to dream of MamiMami+Ichigo.

ZeoiNagePotato said...

Teach you pudding? I can sell you my pudding franchise for 5k.=p

Mahoromatic? Nice or not? Are you kidding me?? I feel bad for Maria, but... MAHORO IS THE CUTEST MEIDO EVER!!!!!!!! I knew that dream abt Kawasumi had to mean something.

Kyoani is probably planning their next Key adaptation instead of FMP. Sigh.I wouldn't mind a 1 ep Planetarian OVA though.

Yes, my brain has turned into milk pudding but i have not dreamt of Noto since. My dream last night was about Diablo 2. Kind of. Bcos it was in first person perspective. I remember contemplating whether to go bonk that psychotic zombie prowling around the bottom of my apartment block on the head with my table leg (Damage 1-6, 150% vs Undead)...