Sunday, April 13, 2008

First Impressions Part 4

Himitsu
Pseudo medical jargon mixed with tentacle rape of dead people’s brains. MRI my bloody ass. The premise offended me so much I could puke. That means it has succeeded as a morality tale about the dangers of compromising individual rights for the sake of the majority, which I really hope was what the creators had meant it to be. Starfish Fuuko as a forensic pathologist cracked me up though.

Blassreiter
Vroom vroom… Somehow managed to remind me of all that is rotten in competitive sports. And how much of a nuisance bikers are. Not a fan of the CG monster/mechas either. Itou Shizuka’s character had a perky ass though. I might tune in for ep2 if we get some fanservice.

That's it for all the shows i've got on hand. Macross Frontier continues to entertain in ep2, as does ItaKiss. Kurenai is enjoyable as Binbou Shimai Monogatari 2. Looking forward to more boobs and perky asses in the uncensored version of Soul Eater on Thursdays.

No comments: