Saturday, April 12, 2008

First Impressions Part 3

Tower of Druaga
Potentially one of the better comedies of spring 2008. 1st ep was one long dream sequence though; hopefully the real story can stick to this formula and not get too serious. The streamed version has pretty lousy quality. It’s so bad i can’t even decipher the credits. But I’ll stick to watching it streamed to show a teeny bit of support for Gonzo’s online distribution initiative. This is one show I wouldn’t mind paying for, but Paypal’s troublesome. Maybe I’ll get the DVDs when they are released here (which I doubt will be anytime soon) or in Truly Asia.

Crystal Blaze
Naked glass ladies. Action was blah. I’ll give it a few more eps to see if the story picks up.

Library War
Freaking Fun! Best show so far! Just watch it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm also catching tower of druaga streaming.

I CAN'T WATCH LIBRARY WAR! FOR A REASON YOU KNOW.

Anonymous said...

You can't watch library war bcos your TV in Japan broke?

Anonymous said...

LOL no because my TV station haven't broadcast it yet. So in essence, not available to me yet.